April 22, 2009

Reasons Why I Can't Post This Week

Reason’s I’m not posting this week:
  1. I have bronchitis.
  2. I am busy investigating the authenticity of the whole Susan Boyle phenomenon.
  3. I am shoe shopping. It does not require much lung capacity to click “add to shopping cart”.
  4. I simply can’t put down “Wired for War: The Robotics Revolution and Conflict in the 21st Century”. (Honestly, awesome book.)
  5. I’m busy debating whether Zac Efron needs a haircut.
  6. I'll be convincing my husband Jeremy that while the jury is still out on Zac, you, my dear, DO need a haircut.
  7. I’m investigating as to why attractive kayakers and horseback riders on the beach always wind up using Valtrex. (Seriously, have you seen those commercials?) Until then, I am not going near large bodies of water.
  8. I’m finding something new to obsess about.
  9. Reading way too much into a conversation with my boss.
  10. I’ll be re-evaluating my summer wardrobe goals. Can you wear hot pants if you're over 35?
Please stop by next week when I throw up posts about my fear of flying, my view of what the young folks out there having racing through their minds and reasons why I want our copy repairman dead.