So, I've been cyber bullied by a few of my peeps out there into hosting a custom T-shirt contest here at The Bee. (I'm totally lookin' at you DeeMarie and Krystal) I've never done anything like this before so Lead Me, Guide Me, Walk Beside Me through this people. (that was for you Margie).
If you haven't seen the awesome handcrafted tees yet, scroll down to the previous post. Here's the deets on the contest:
1. Comment on this post here and leave your idea for a custom tee design.
2. The contest will officially come to a close Friday evening 9:00 pm Mountain Standard Time.
3. Contestants, you will not be judged on your comment,, but it will make me and fellow contestants smile.
4. The winner will be selected by Henry (my son) by him selecting a number between 1 and the final number of comments at close.
5. Henry will inevitably choose the number 5, so whoever is fifth to post a comment will automatically win. I'll then have Henry choose another number as well. That's right. Multiple winners!
6. I will notify the winners this weekend and make arrangements to create a custom T-shirt for them. Anything you want! You got it.