I wasn't planning on posting today, but the lovely Kat tagged me in a MeMe. I through this together quickly, so it's nothing groundbreaking. Here are the rules to the MeMe:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quicks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers letting them know they've been tagged.
1. I am an only child. I always wished I had a brother or a sister. Because of this, I am extremely intriqued by the family dynamics of others. I also wanted to make sure that my children would have siblings to play and share their life with each other.
2. I dress in sort of a uniform fashion. I don't particularly care for shirts with a lot of prints or patterns. I think they look perfectly wonderful on others, but I feel like they just sort of wash me out. I normally wear black, shades of blue, white, brown or gray. Boring, I know. But what I lack in excitement in the wardrobe department, I fully make up for with funky accessories.
3. I don’t like talking on the phone. It’s just unnecessary. Most of my phone conversations are under four minutes. Anything longer than that, I start to lose concentration. Also, if I call you, unsolicited just to chat, know that I really, really, REALLY like you. I have close, dear friends that I don’t talk to on the phone, ever. I’ve gotten better about my phone phobia recently.
I have worked diligently over the past year to call the people I love/like more frequently.
4. I am nervous to meet you. Let me clarify. I’m nervous to meet up at a pre-arranged location where we both drive separate cars. Will you be waiting for me in the parking lot? Will you be inside? What if you come in a different door? Will we miss each other? What if you’ve drastically changed your hair and I don’t recognize you? Will parking be a hassle? What if I’m late? What if you’re late? Those are only the questions rolling around in my head while you and I are talking, making arrangements to meet. Can you image what’s going though my head on the drive over? Know that the huge smile I give you when we finally DO meet up at the pre-arranged location is one part ‘I’m so glad to see you’ and one part ‘Thank-goodness-that-mini-panic-attack-I-just-had-getting-here is now OVER!’
5. I like to go to movies alone. Don’t get me wrong, I really WOULD like to go to the movies with you, but sometimes I just like to go alone. When Jeremy gives me some time off from my motherly duties, I will usually nap or try to figure out how to squeeze a movie in alone.
6. I don't like chicken. Who doesn't like chicken? Me, that's who. I've had a few bad experiences with undercooked or really fatty chicken, so I'm off it now for the most part. I will eat it if I cook it at home, but it is so overdone that it resembles jerky.
Who shall I tag? I choose Mama Dawg, Sherindipidy, Papa TV, Blissfully Caffeinated, Heather, and Monkey.