February 24, 2008

Headbands, Sharing....and Wrestling?

Ummm...
There are no words. There are even fewer reasons.


Another Ummm...
You might think this rarely happens...
But then you'd be way wrong.


A Lesson for Mom Over the weekend, Henry crawled into our bed and sweetly asked me to go downstairs to his playroom and play with him. I obliged. He began playing with his trains.


I picked up some drumsticks and started playing his drums. He promptly dropped what he was doing, came over and took my sticks away. I pretended to cry. He then came over and patted my shoulder asking me what was the matter. I explained that he had taken my drumsticks. He then gave me this...

He then began playing with the good drumsticks, leaving me with one pathetic knock-off of a drum stick. Oh yeah, he also told me "See Mom, this is sharing".


Hornswaggling and Bippy Betting
Lately, something strange has been going on with Jeremy. He's been using very different vocabulary around me and the kids. For example, the other day I asked Jeremy if we would do me a favor. His response? "You bet yer bippy I can." What? What's a bippy? Should he be betting it? Should I be betting it? Do I even have one? I'm not going to waste my time looking this word up on urbandictionary.com because it's probably too tame for that site.

Also, recently, Jeremy has proudly declared that he "hornswaggled" something from Henry. He claims it's an old-timer expression meaning to barter or deal. Whatever. What sort of crowd is Jeremy hanging with these days? Well, I did a little search on hornswaggling. Apparently, I misspelled it. It is spelled Hornswoggle. Also, it is a person. Here he is...


Dylan Postl, better known by his ring names Hornswoggle, Hornswoggle McMahon or Little Bastard, is an American professional wrestler who so happens to dress as a leprichaun. He is currently signed to World Westling Entertainment appearing on its Raw and Smack Down! brands as an occasional wrestler.

Maybe Jeremy's been wrestling Henry?

No comments: