- I have bronchitis.
- I am busy investigating the authenticity of the whole Susan Boyle phenomenon.
- I am shoe shopping. It does not require much lung capacity to click “add to shopping cart”.
- I simply can’t put down “Wired for War: The Robotics Revolution and Conflict in the 21st Century”. (Honestly, awesome book.)
- I’m busy debating whether Zac Efron needs a haircut.
- I'll be convincing my husband Jeremy that while the jury is still out on Zac, you, my dear, DO need a haircut.
- I’m investigating as to why attractive kayakers and horseback riders on the beach always wind up using Valtrex. (Seriously, have you seen those commercials?) Until then, I am not going near large bodies of water.
- I’m finding something new to obsess about.
- Reading way too much into a conversation with my boss.
- I’ll be re-evaluating my summer wardrobe goals. Can you wear hot pants if you're over 35?
April 22, 2009
Reason’s I’m not posting this week: