March 17, 2008

First Timer And Sneaky Hands

All You Can Eat
Saturday to celebrate Reesie’s 5 month mark we decided to feed her with a spoon for the first time. She took to it like a pro, a very messy pro. Here’s the bowl of rice cereal I lovingly prepared for her.


Here’s Reesie’s face when we showed her what she would be eating.


She had a few minutes to take it all in.


Here’s the very first spoonful! Was it yummy?


Mmm…maybe not.


Check out that rice cereal goatee.


I am full.



I am full and happy.


Now I’m just really happy.


Ahh…I love my bottle.


Who’s Been in the Pantry?
Also on Saturday I noticed the pantry door was open a bit. I had a time lapse camera installed close by and captured these images of the sneaky, sneaky perpetrator.

Notice the steady, but small hand.


Getting a grip now.


Ooops. Lost it.


Slowly open the door to peek inside.


I’m too cute to get caught.


No comments: